Sunday, January 24, 2010

hhmmmm. interesting

since danny's been out of town one thing is sticking out like a sore thumb: my house is a wreck. when he's here, i tidy, vaccuum, and generally take alot of pride in our cheerful abode but holy crap i canNOT muster the energy to do anything but look at dane and perez. (not in that order). i have to force myself to grocery shop and vacuum out the car and tend to the laundry.
and it's not like i can blame my lack of motivation on being tired. angel baby's new thing is sleeping in until 8:30 or 9:00 and this is on top of going to bed at 6:30 and me not setting foot in his room till the morning.
so i guess i've discovered that danny makes me a better person. hurry back danny. there's a 4 day old poop filled diaper that needs to be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment