Monday, November 30, 2009

pre-bed comedy hour

so last night we were in bed and danny turns to me and says, "do you remember when ally was playing with that cockrobin yesterday?" and i'm like, "huh?" and he goes, "you know, dane was chasing it then ally was chasing it?" and i'm REALLY racking the brain thinking, "ok. ok. yesterday. yesterday....when was ally outside playing?? when was dane playing with ally? oh my god i think that i.u.d. really IS making me lose my memory. holy shit. i canNOT for the life of me remember. i HAVE to get this thing out of my uterus STAT." this back and forth went on and on with danny saying, "YOU know. remember how funny it was???" and i'm like, "NO! i do NOT remember. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME FOR THE LOVE OF NANCY!" and the last thing i say to him is:

"what's a cockrobin?"

and my husband says through peals of laughter:

"IT'S FOR PEEING, BATMAN!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I can so picture this convo in my head.... HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I bet danny thought he was High larious! You couldn't have reacted better (for his sake).

    ReplyDelete